GPB 400W Portable Power Station
- Portable Power Station
- Multiple Output Ports
- Capacity: 378Wh, 400W Rated Power and 800W Surge Power
- LCD Screen Display
What’s In the Box
- GPB 400W Power Station
- Charger cable/adapter
GPB 400W Portable Power Station Overview
GPB’s 400W 378Wh LiFePo Portable Power Station. The GPB 400PS is one of the lightest and most portable rechargeable Lithium iron phosphate battery generators in the South African market. This Power Station is able to power multiple appliances via AC and DC ports simultaneously wherever you are whether it be at home, the office or away in the beautiful outdoors.
- Lithium battery power: 378Wh, 400W Rated Power and 800W Surge Power from the pure-sine wave AC port.
- Portable and lightweight: weighing in at just 6.5kg with a handy carry handle.
- Multiple output ports: charge mainstream electronics plus your small appliances, including Smartphone’s, tablets, laptops, cameras, drones, mini-fridges and more.
- All-in-one portable power station includes three 12W USB ports, 1 x 60W USB Type C port, 2 x AC outlets and a 12V/10A car output.
- Recharge the power station three ways: AC outlet, DC carport or via optional solar panels.
- Easy to read LCD screen displays charge/discharge Wattage data and battery life status.
- Works with compatible solar panels (sold separately) to perform as a solar kit or solar generator.
Using the 230V AC Output Ports:
- The GPB Portable Power Station can be used to power your 220-240V AC electronic devices, equipment and appliances rated for 600 Watts or less. To begin, connect the AC power plug from your device into the AC Output Port of the GPB Portable Power Station, then press the AC ON/OFF button.
Using the USB Ports:
- The GPB Portable Power Station is provided with a USB charging cable. To begin, press the DC ON/OFF button, then plug the standard USB end of the cable into any of the 5.2V/2.4A USB Output Ports. Connect the tip into the input of your electronic device to begin charging. For PD (Power Delivery) Output, use a USB-C to USB-C cable (not included) to charge your compatible electronic devices.
USB Smart Charge Technology
- Your GPB Portable Power Station contains USB Smart Charge Technology. The USB Smart Charge Technology will allow the GPB Portable Power Station to communicate with your electronic device and provide the fastest and safest charge for that device.
Using the 12V DC Power Socket and 5525 Output Ports
- The GPB Portable Power Station can be used to power 12V DC electronic devices. To begin, press the DC ON/OFF Button, then connect your 12V compatible device.
Using the floodlight on your GPB Portable Power Station
- Press the Floodlight ON/OFF Button once to turn the floodlight ON.
- Press the Floodlight ON/OFF Button twice to turn the floodlight on to 50% brightness.
- Press the Floodlight ON/OFF Button three times to turn the floodlight on to 100% brightness.
- A fourth press of the Floodlight ON/OFF Button will turn the floodlight OFF.
- Double click the Floodlight ON/OFF Button to turn on the SOS light mode.
The GPB Portable Power Station can be charged using either of the provided chargers: Wall Charger (120W), Car Charger (120W), 100W Solar Panel or via a USB Type-C Wall Charger (PD 100W).
GPB PS400 Specs
DC Input Voltage 12-24V/0-10A
DC Input Power Max 120W
Type C Input 5V3A, 9V3A, 12V3A, 15V3A, 20V3A
AC Output: Voltage 230V, Power 400W (Continuous Power)
Voltage 230V Power 800W (Peak Power)
DC 12V Output: Voltage 12V Current 0-10A
Car Port Output: Voltage 13.3V, Current 10A
USB-A Output : Voltage 5V, Output Current 2.4A (7.2A max)
USB-C Output : 5V3A, 9V3A, 12V3A, 15V3A, 20V3A
Battery Cell Type: LiFePo
Weight: 6.15 kg
Dimensions: 38 x 28 x 32.3 cm